Renal Healthcare Association's online Educational Platform for Dialysis and Kidney Care Professionals
Education Station is an online learning resource for the dialysis and kidney care community. Each program features relevant and critical information and helps kidney care professionals meet their professional development requirements with CE contact hours available on select programs. Browse through our programs or search for a specific topic in Education Station’s library.
How it works:
Renal Healthcare Association Members receive special discounts on our on-demand learning platform. To learn about Renal Healthcare Association membership, visit the Membership page
- Visit Education Station in your preferred browser.
- Browse through the categories or search for a specific topic on the upper right-hand side.
- If you are not a member, you will be prompted to register to gain access.
- Members simply log into your RHA Voices profile for access.
- Select, purchase, and access quality content at your own pace.
- Upon completion, you can download a certificate and will receive the next steps for CE credit.
Recent additions to our Education Station online library:2021 Dialysis Industry Legal Updates
Live Broadcast on November 3, 2021
Home Dialysis & the ETC Model: An Open Forum on Challenges & Best Practices
Live Broadcast on August 25, 2021Access Here
RHA's CMS Proposed Rule Review: CY 2022 ESRD PPS, AKI, QIP, and ESRD Treatment Choices Model
Live Broadcast on August 4, 2021Access Here Safety In Home Dialysis: Engaging Stakeholders to Prevent Non-infectious Complications
Live Broadcast on June 23, 2021 Access Here
In-Home Dialysis: Working Together, Sharing Resources
Live Broadcast on May 26, 2021
Visit Education Station Today!